9 Ways To Save Our Republic
One of the main objectives of our podcast is educate people how they can get involved to make a difference. Here are a few ways you can get informed and involved in trying to make a difference. Please visit the following sites to learn how you can make a difference in saving our republic;
- Daily Clout | focuses on three main areas; news and opinions, billcam, and campaigns. With billcam you can find any bill in your state or congress. Vote on it, share, and comment. With campaign, you can find a cause, candidate, or legislation and vote on it, share, or comment.
- Patriot Switch | A great alternative to the liberal big box retailers. An excellent way for you walk away from big box retailers and buy American products that are also healthier and provide better value. If you would like to learn more about Patriot Switch click on the link and fill out the form and be sure to select Our Republic Matters from the drop down box for "how did you hear about us".
- Bonds For The Win | Surety bonds provide financial guarantees that bondholders such as public officials, companies, contractors, or unions will uphold their contracts according to mutual terms.
Surety bonds protect WE THE PEOPLE from fraud and malpractice. When a bondholder breaks a bond’s terms, the harmed party can make a claim on the bond to recover losses.
- Contact Your Elected Officials | Our US Senators and Representatives are currently debating whether they should increase taxes and spend trillions of dollars on government subsidies and programs. You can influence their vote. They need to hear from you.
- Convention of States | A grass roots movement where you can voice your support for a Convention of States Project; a national effort to call a convention under Article V of the United States Constitution, restricted to proposing amendments that will impose fiscal restraints on the federal government, limit its power and jurisdiction, and impose term limits on its officials and members of Congress.
- Precinct Strategy | Created by a citizen who believes each conservative American’s top priority should be active engagement as a precinct committeeman in the political Party our Founders and Framers would be members of if they were alive now: The Republican Party. I am an American first, a conservative second and a Republican precinct committeeman by necessity to secure the Blessings of Liberty to myself and my posterity.
- Who Counting | Making it easy to vote and hard to cheat. Check out this site on election integrity.
- True The Vote | About restoring confidence in America's electoral process and how you can do your part to help.
- Don't You Dare | The United States has proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations which will be voted on by the World Health Assembly scheduled for May 22-28, 2022. Click on the link to read the Executive Summary for the proposed amendments and learn about what you can do to oppose these changes.